Friday, May 26, 2006

Child Molester Too Short For Prison. What??!!!!?!??

A judge in Nebraska gave a convicted child molester probation instead of prison because he was too short. He was 5'1". How tall was his victim? If you're tall enough to do the crime, then you're tall enough to do the time. It's not Disneyland -- there's no "you must be this tall to go on this ride." You already went on a ride you weren't supposed to, you little jerk. I don't care if you're a 24 inch stump, you get the same sentence. I'm 4'1", and I have NEVER been spared any punishments because of my height. But I'll be sure to bring it up next time.

If there's gonna be a rule that a short person shouldn't have to go to prison because he will be hurt by bigger criminals, then no children should have to go to institutions full of bigger people -- like school, or families that include parents. Children are constantly preyed on because of their small size. And I'm sure that molester tried to pretend he wasn't dangerous because he was child-sized (big child sized by the way -- he weighs 40 more pounds than I do) -- so if some big cellmate wants to play Santa with him, then I say "Merry Christmas!"

And here's another shocker -- the judge was a woman. I guess she'd rather sympathize with a short man than a child. The one thing worse than a woman who identifies with men is a woman who identifies with short men. If he's so cute and vulnerable, why doesn't SHE take him home?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ethel,
All of your commentary is dead-on. And funny as hell. Keep up the good work.

Andrea said...

I wonder if the short guy got arrested again. Does he have a GPS?