Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Salamander in Chief


How can "president" Bush even understand what a signing statment is? he's an idiot! and we have almost three more years of him (if we survive it). He's stupid. Now that the whole country is roasting and people are dying, he's trying to dismiss it all as just a publicity stunt by Al Gore. It's a good one if it is. And even if people don't want to hear what he has to say, at least his movie shows in air-conditioned theatres, which probably adds to the global warming, but maybe people will go home and turn off their A/C. "Governer" Arnold (who is short like me, by the way) told us we should keep our thermostats at 78 degrees. I find it hard to believe that he has HIS thermostat that high. But if he does, please don't put him on TV. I don't want to have to see his disgusting sweaty, steroidy, sexual-harrassing, body. And speaking of sexual harassment, I'd like to see Bush take his skeevy hands off of the German President and do the same thing to his little buddy Tony Blair. I know he probably has already, but I mean in PUBLIC!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohh, when he touched the German president I wanted to throttle him.