Tuesday, September 25, 2007

the Scared and the Profane

A man wrote a comment today about my "Support our Sister" blog entry saying that if I'm in 5th grade then I "need to learn to write/speak without using profanity." Who the fuck is he to tell me that? Oh, it's okay to swear if you're an adult but not if you're ten? Is that another one of those privileges you only get if you're big? He also said in his comment "before you ask, yes I have taken a human life." Uh, I wasn't going to ask because it never occurred to me. Still, I'm glad that whoever JR is he (or she maybe?) wrote to me and is reading my blog.

I was glad to hear today that Warren Jeffs was found of guilty of forcing a 14 year old girl to marry an adult and get raped by him. It's lucky that it wasn't an LA jury.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Perhaps that commenter should shut the fuck up?

And Amen to the conviction.