Monday, March 06, 2006

ETHEL's BLOG

June 25, 2005
First of all, I am enraged that Michael Jackson was found not guilty, just because his victim’s mother sold him to Mr. Jackson. They should’ve both been convicted. GUILTY. And of course Michael Jackson picked a boy who’s going to die of cancer so he’s not going to get to grow up and get them all back.
But I’m glad to know that the Congress is dealing with the problems in our country, which are very serious, by making it a crime to burn the flag. Hello. People are burning in the streets of Baghdad,

March 3, 2006.
Okay. I got distracted. I had a lot of homework, and was busy trying to fix things and getting in trouble for my efforts. I’m still enraged – why aren’t you? I have begun a diet of eating only danishes, (with Danish butter of course), in protest of the insanity over the cartoons. I heard someone from the government of Sudan on the radio talking about how insensitive the cartoons were, and how they were now boycotting Danish products and their diplomats too. Insensitive. Hmmm. I’m pretty sure this is the same Sudanese govt. who is currently sponosoring a GENOCIDE!!? I would call that pretty insensitive to the people being slaughtered, but hey, I’m in fifth grade. I’m sure father knows best.

No comments: