Thursday, June 15, 2006

CUBA

There's a lof of talk these days about Guantanamo, and most of it's not good: force feedings, torture, "suicides" (aka asymetric warfare - yeah, one side has all the guns and runs the prison, and the other one gets to hang themselves with sheets). Um, Guantamo is in CUBA!!!!! And we officially HATE Cuba, and we're not allowed to even go visit there. How is it that we have a prison and a big army base there? How can we pretend that Cuba is a threat, when we have an army and prisoners in their backyard, and they can't do anything about it? Aren't we Cuba's illegal immigrants? And if the army can be there, then why can't I go to Havana and smoke a cigar (I mean aside from that I'm ten, and I don't smoke, and the smell of cigars make me want to vomit)?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

This is great! Michael Moore should have read your blog and asked for permission to use your jokes in his "Sicko" movie. Way to go, Ethel! Keep blogging, girl! You rock!

Andrea said...

I love this post! Michael Moore should have read your blog and asked for permission to use your jokes about Guantanamo in his movie, "Sicko." Keep blogging, Ethel! You rock!